Body Wonders Healing Clay - 100% Pure & Natural Bentonite Clay Powder - 16 Oz
Bentonite clay is derived from volcanic soil and is rich in silica, iron, calcium and magnesium. For centuries, the bentonite clay mask has been used as a natural beauty remedy for a wide variety of concerns. Traditional uses of bentonite clay powder and masks include:
* Detoxification. Many people add the powder to bathwater for bentonite clay detox in order to liberate impurities from the skin tissue.
* Cleansing. When used as a facial cleanser or a fact mask bentonite clay draws oils to the surface of the skin, so they can be rinsed away.
* Fighting Blemishes. Bentonite clay is often used as a natural acne treatment to promote clearer skin.
* Minimizing Scars. Bentonite is a folk remedy for addressing many types of scars and is often utilized to minimize the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
* Anti-Aging Treatment. Many people believe that bentonite clay can help to get rid of wrinkles by improving the smoothness of the skin tissue and improving elasticity.
* ScalpTreatment. For centuries, people have used bentonite clay for hair care. The clay absorbs scalp oils that can contribute to oily hair and worsen dandruff.
Whether you're hoping to use bentonite clay for hair care or skin care, Body wonders Healing Clay is the ideal to choose. Our bentonite clay powder is derived only from the purest volcanic soils to ensure that it is rich in minerals and as potent as possible. Because our bentonite clay mask product is free of fillers of any kind, artificial fragrances and colors and is 100 percent pure, it is simply the best choice for any use from addressing wrinkles to serving as a natural acne treatment.
Complete your natural skin care routine with the best quality bentonite clay. Order Body wonders Healing Clay and get 16 ounces of our premium benonite clay for hair and skin today.
|Ingredients||100% Pure Sodium Bentonite Clay|
|Servings Per Container||No|
|Caution||If you have any known skin condition, uses this product only on a small part of your body to test skin reaction. Consult a doctor immediately if redness or irritation occurs. For external use only.|
|Suggested Use||There are numerous ways to make an excellent face and hair mask using Healing Clay. The clay may be mixed with rose water, honey, carrier oils, apple cider vinegar, egg yolks, yogurt, etc. depending on the skin and scalp condition. The mixture may be applied onto your skin or scalp. The clay may be added to your bath water and used as a soaking liquid for a relaxing and detoxifying effect. Please consult professional reference source for precise face and hair mask recipes. DETOXIFICATION. May be added to bathwater for detoxification to help remove impurities from the skin CLEANSING. May be used as a facial cleanser to keeps to absorb excess oils from the surface of the skin FIGHTING BLEMISHES. May be used as an anti-acne mask to promote clearer skin ANTI-AGING. May serve as an anti-ageing mask to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles by improving the smoothness of the skin tissue and improving elasticity SCALP TREATMENT. May be used for hair care as it helps to absorbs excess scalp oils that can contribute to oily hair and worsen dandruff|